Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: 'cause I know some people here collect ML figures

  1. #1
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    www.figures.com has an article on the official announcement of the upcoming lines through ML8.

    They have the pictures of hte characters, but not of any representation that the figures will look like:

    Some good, some excellent, and others deserve a "WTF?"

    Story here.

    215


    I know the word has been that Phoenix is the ML6 chase, and Vision is the ML7 chase. Not sure at the moment on ML8.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I collect them, have quite a few, but am not a completest. The only figures shown there that I am interested in are Ghost Rider Blaze (Who I HOPE has an i********geable head!), Doc Ock and Man Thing. MAYBE Hawkeye.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 03, 2004 06:42 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>

  3. #3
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    how many ironmans are necessary?

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by bonedust:
    how many ironmans are necessary?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can see War Machine - as that one story line did create another armor set, and a different person using it.

    As for the ML8 one - it is supposed to be based on the Ultimates version, as well as the Captain America.

    I'll be trying to complete my series that I have started (Like FF, Avengers, X-Men, etc), but won't be getting into the figures that aren't based on the classic incarnations of them.

    Not sure about Cable as I got out of comics prior to him entering the picture - DeadPool as well, but I like the look of him. The Movie Punisher is out, as well as the afore mentioned Cap and Iron Man.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I'll have to wait and see on most of them , but I'm real happy to see a 'Weapon X' Wolverine',
    'Storm' and 'Phoenix'

  6. #6
    Inactive Member S-Mart Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by bonedust:
    how many ironmans are necessary?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">War Machine is necessary. heh.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Juggy, Apocalypse & Man Thing for me!

    Think there will be a Man Thing line for the movie?

    What's up with Vision-still short packed?

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 03, 2004 07:29 PM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i could leave War Machine - but Modern Ironman is the Lee design. SWEET!

    Vision will hopfully be cool too!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't consider myself a "collector" of them... but I sure as hell OWN a whole bunch of them.

    I'll probably buy a bunch of those too.

    Thanks for the pics. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    deadpool deadpool deadpool......

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 03, 2004 08:16 PM: Message edited by: pairadocs ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •